Family Paralegal - Public
Job title: Family Paralegal
Hours: Monday- Friday 8.30am – 5.pm
Our client requires an experienced Family Paralegal to join the Public law team on a full time permanent basis.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Skills and experience
- Due to an increase in workload, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Family law Paralegal to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for running a varied caseload of legal aid matters including care proceedings, domestic violence cases and children arrangements, as well as adoption orders, and non-molestation orders. you must be able to hit the ground running.
- You will have a minimum of 1 years experience in this role.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
Role will involve:
- Excellent customer service attitude
- You must be meticulous, have a high attention to detail
- Be a team player as well as working on own initiative
- General administration duties as required
- You must be personable and able to deal with people on all levels.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter