CNC Machinist (Turning and Milling)
Our Client based in Warwickshire is looking to add a multi-skilled machinist to their team. This is a unique opportunity to join a Globally renowned company.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Experience of setting and operating and proving out programmes on CNC Lathes
• Experience of Fanuc controls (online programming) ESSENTIAL
• Experience using offline programming with CAD/CAM a BONUS
• Working on one off low batches and must have experience working to tight tolerances and with high precision components
• Any Milling experience especially with heidenhain and or manual machining experience will also be a bonus!
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar capacity within an engineering workshop environment is desirable.
Monday to friday days based role
£30,000 per year
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.