ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensuring that Quality, Food Safety, Health and Safety legislation is adhered to and requirements trained out to all colleagues.
· Assist in the application and policing of GMP with visual quality checks and escalation of issues to Quality/Technical team.
· Monitor current risk assessments for changes to procedure that will require risk assessment to be re-evaluated.
· Carry out necessary training indicated by the training matrix.
· Create and maintain fit-for-purpose work instructions, complying with BEF policies, customer requirements and Food Safety standards.
· Support the development of a robust training assessment process and its criteria to effectively evaluate the success of training activities and understanding of the learner.
· Sign off training assessments.
· Helping new starters adapt to the factory; introduction to the workplace and facilities on the first day, providing information required.
· Ensure new starters are aware of all training requirements and agree training plan with each starter and their line manager
· Maintain visibility in the factory to support new operatives’ success, maintain process knowledge, and identify gaps in the training process.
· Liaise with Technical, NPD, Operations and Engineering teams regarding new products and equipment and the trainings required.
· Be involved in factory trials, lead the roll out of any required factory-based training to support successful launch
· Implement new work instructions following NPD to production handover.
· Co-operating with Labour Provider by attending meetings and providing feedback, advice, and help.
· Co-ordinate training requirements on a monthly basis – set out a plan early
· Maintain training database, records of training and other documentation as needed.
· Deliver refresher trainings.
· Support across shifts to maintain a standard way of working.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURABLES
· Ensure training and training matrix is always audit ready.
· All new starters are entered on to training matrix on Day 1, ensure said starter understands agreed training plan.
· Ensure completion against training requirements exceeds agreed KPI
· Ensure NEW work instructions are trained out within defined KPI timescale.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Experience in food manufacturing roles
Train the Trainer qualification
Articulate and able to communicate at all levels and across colleagues with English as a second language.
Good level of written and spoken English
Part CIPD qualified in training
CORE VALUES AND ADDITONAL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
It is an essential requirement that the role incumbent displays behaviours that reflect our ‘Core Values’ of Teamwork, Quality, Honesty and Passion