Warehouse Shift Manager – Nights
Our client provides quality bathroom products & service to the retail market and are looking for a Warehouse shift manager.
The candidate must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-driven, results orientated, trustworthy and conscientious; the role will be based in the warehouse
You will be liaising with multiple departments. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Warehouse operations manager
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure appropriate resource is available to meet the planned demand
- All warehouse activities between 18:00hrs & 06:00hrs
- Maintain the agreed hygiene standards
- Work closely with transport department to ensure planned departure times are achieved
- Work actively towards targets set by management in a safe and efficient manner
- Manage, motivate & develop staff through training.
- Drive effective change
- Work to the companies "always" values
- Ensure equipment is appropriately maintained
- Hold self & others to account for quality of service & meeting deadlines
- Report all near misses, accidents & incidents in compliance of HSE & company policies
- Conduct disciplinary’s up to dismissal if required
- Strive to overachieve all agreed KPI's
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong leadership qualities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent organisational, administrative, and investigatory skills
- The ability to work well in a team and alone
- Excellent communicator, able to communicate succinctly
- High level of analytical and numerical skills
It would be advantageous but not essential to have:
Basic knowledge of Oracle (WMS) Training will be provided
Supervisor or management: 2 years (Required)
Diploma of Higher Education (Preferred)
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.