MDiG - Account Manager - South
The Marubeni Digital Innovation Group (MDiG) are on a mission to support businesses on their digital journey by providing a complete range of construction site services together with the rental of digital equipment.
We offer the latest in GNSS and Machine Control equipment technology from the leading manufacturers to meet our customer needs. We also provide a variety of solutions for our customers from Job Site Setup, 3D Data and terrain mapping to delivering bespoke training courses focussing on engineer and machine operators.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and take part in the development of a brand that aims to be the UK market leader of digital innovation within the construction industry.
We are looking for a customer focused individual with experience in the selling of plant hire or construction hire equipment to cover the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong customer service ethics
- Keen problem solver
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to interpret information and present numerical data
- Effective planning and organisation skills
Reporting to the Head of Rental, you are responsible for driving demand and creating new business opportunities for aftermarket GPS machine control systems. You will also be responsible for effectively developing customer accounts and expanding business.
- Maximising opportunities to increase rental and sales revenue and business share
- Managing and monitoring all rental activities to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective solutions are provided
- Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure first class customer service
- Manage key accounts
- Achievement of agreed KPI’s
What we can offer you
Competitive Salary and company car + 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down.
**We reserve the right to remove this job advert early if we receive a high volume of applications**