Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor of Komatsu Construction Machines and are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment.
We aim to be our customers first choice, because of the world class innovative products we supply nationwide, which is backed up with excellent aftercare and customer support.
We market and supply innovative products to the UK Construction Industry with a strong focus on improving job site productivity whilst delivering fuel efficient solutions. The key innovations that support this is are the range of excavators and dozers with factory fitted integrated machine control solutions. We also distribute a range of Hybrid excavators.
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated people to join and be part of the highly successful team.
We are looking for an Installation Engineer to carry out installations of aftermarket MC and MG systems.
Reporting to the Head of Rental, this role will require you to provide customers with support and training and provide technical support for the sales team where required.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Carry out installations of aftermarket MC/ MG systems
- Responding timely to requests
- Delivering accurate installations
- Production of documentation post installation
- Assist and carry out site localisations and base station setups where required
- To carry out and provide training support for installs of aftermarket MC/ MG systems on site and at point of sale
- Providing customers with the best levels of service
- To provide training to MKL personnel and end-users for Machine Control as required
- Update CRM system with support call details, install details, asset details
- To maintain close liaison with customers and other departments of MKL to ensure the promotion of MDiG.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Experience of working with Heavy plant and machinery
- Ability to work independently
- Working understanding of hydraulics
- Great communication skills
- Preferably an understanding of GNSS and GPS for earthworks and civil engineering.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- Company Van