Job Title: Energy Customer Advisor
Location: Initially working from home/Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £18,560 - £18,960
Working hours: Mon- Fri 8am - 6.45pm Saturday 9am-4pm (Rotational likely 1 in 3) 40 hours per week
Our Customer Advisors are brilliant at engaging with customers and effortlessly building rapport. Delivering amazing service to our client and their customers whilst working towards performance targets, KPI's and standards. Their day is filled with customer interactions where they will solve problems, overcome disputes and reach appropriate solutions.
We interact with our client customers in different ways, whether it is over the phone, via email, in writing or over webchat, we expect outstanding results and our Customer Advisors are the ones that deliver them. Because we do more.
Putting things right
Things don’t always go to plan, and with our clients customers we will always do what we can to put things right. Our Customer Advisors are confident adapting to work with customers in difficult situations and will always go the extra mile to make sure things are sorted.
We know that we are stronger and better together, our teams give more and achieve more because they have each other. Whether they are adapting to a new process or going above and beyond to make sure that they get the job done, our Customer Advisors know they have the support of their team.
Change shows us that we are growing. Our Customer Advisors see change for the opportunity that it is and welcome any change to broaden their knowledge and skill set. Because flexibility creates opportunity.
Working towards targets and quality standards is a key part of the role, our Customer Advisors are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve on what they have done before. Because the more we learn, the more we achieve.
Whether their next goal is to achieve their monthly target or to take the next step in their career, our Customer Advisors take pride in what they have already achieved and look forward to see what they can do next.
What will you bring to the role?
- You’ll love working with people, interacting with people and being challenged by people
- You’ll use great communication skills to get the best from a situation
- You’ll love learning, and take every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- You’ll be organised and able to manage your own time and workload
- You’ll enjoy the challenge of working to targets and seeing you performance improve
- You’ll be comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Peer recognition and awards scheme
- Kitchen facilities with coffee and vending machines
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
- City centre office location, less than 5 minutes’ walk from the main shopping area of Birmingham
- You’ll be part of a diverse, engaging and fun workforce, where your successes will be celebrated and you’ll have