£25,000 - £28,000
Our client are looking to recruit for a Harvest Supervisor, to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the rig. This is a hands on role, you will assist in the planting and harvesting of crop.
Please note – this is an outdoor role, any applicants must be aware that the duties all year round are outdoor.
- Overseeing 5 – 10 staff
- Development assistance to enhance profit and time saving
- Supporting the farm manager
- Administration and completing of records
- You must be self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- Strong and assertive personality
- Ability to work outside in all weathers
- A team player
Plenty of training for this role will be given
Hours are Mon – Fri 730 – 430 and some Saturdays