Logistics & Distribution Manager Must have Driver CPC Class 2
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client has evolved to become a growing consolidator and distributor of Great British Produce and Fine Foods to various key sectors; Retail, Wholesale, Food Service, Online Re-Sellers and Export.
All the products they supply are consolidated and distributed from their new Distribution Centre in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Due to continued growth, they are recruiting for a Logistics & Distribution Manager to join the existing team.
Please carefully read the below and only apply if you meet these essential criteria:-
- Experience in a similar role / knowledge of the Food Industry & O-License (Class 2) operating
- Vehicle loading & customer order consolidation planning experience
- Own transport and full UK Driving License including Class 2 License & current CPC
- Living within 20-mile radius of our Head Office address (B98 0RE)
- Hold the required standard of English language and literacy in relation to the role
- Ability to work as part of a team and on their own using own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Completion and recording of all company documentation as required
- Flexibility (prepared to perform any other reasonable requested duties as requested)
- Strong / confident IT skills (inc Excel experience)
- Flexible Full time contract aligned with business requirements (inc Saturday's and Bank Holidays)
- 28 days Holiday (inc 8 Bank Holidays)
- Competitive Annual Salary (actual rate subject to experience)
- Fleet Management / Optimisation
- Driver & Resource Management (internal & external)
- Logistics Planning & Optimisation (internal & third party)
- Customer Order / Delivery Schedule Planning / Optimisation
- Pick / Consolidation / Load Planning
- Delivery & Collection Route Planning / Optimisation
- Inbound Delivery Planning
- O-License Management / Compliance (inc Driver management / debriefing)
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.