Roll Cage Repairer
Job title: Roll cage repairer
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8am-5 or 10am-7pm 37.5hrs
Location: Holbrook’s Cv6
As a roll cage repairer you will be required to;
- Repair roll cages using hand tools and battery operated equipment.
- You will be required to fit/strip roll cage components and carry out general roll cage maintenance duties.
- You will be required to use a company smartphone to scan and record work activity.
- You will work as part of a team to fulfil a daily requirement of completed cages from the site
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to get yourself to the site and back on a daily basis to fit in with shift pattern.
- Previous experience in MIG welding advantageous, though training will be given.
- Ideally suited to individuals from a mechanical background.
- Be physically fit due to nature of work.
- Understand and be able to use smartphone apps.
- Be able to speak and read a basic level of English language
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help