ROLE: High Care Team Leader
A Shift (Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday; and every other Wednesday 06:00-18:00)
B Shift (Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday; and every other Wednesday 06:00-18:00)
RATE: £10.67 Per Hour
- Ensure GMP practices are adhered to at all times within your areas.
- Coach and mentor team members. Identify training needs.
- Actively manage staff performance (output, timekeeping, L&D activity, compliance training).
- Complete manual changeover of equipment during product change over ensuring changeover times are adhered to or reduced, this can be on average 14 changeovers per day.
- Ensure forward planning of packaging, film, labels and protein prior to changeovers
- Ensure communication between High Care prep and mixer room is maintained prior to changeovers for stock levels.
- Ensure tooling for changeover is planned in advance and accessible.
- Ensure breakdowns are communicated to engineers, advance plan to keep the line running during label changes.
- Maximise OEE efficiency (Availability, Performance and Quality) keeping the line running by exceeding planning line rates.
- Ensure staff utilisation during changeovers / downtime.
- Ensure production is compliant to all legal & technical requirements, and all paperwork completed to the required standard.
- Ensure daily plan is completed in full
- Communicate issues regarding the daily plan to the HC Team Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist with pre productions within the area, obtain accurate information to ensure a smooth and effective product launch.
- Align with HC Team Manager in decision making processes and issue resolution where necessary.
- Effective early communication of issues to the team.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and returned in good condition.
- Challenge and exceed agreed KPI’s: Labour, waste, material usage, giveaway, run rates and change overs.
- Ensure all staff members are trained to required standard for role being undertaken.
- Asist in the carrying out of internal audits ensuring site standards are met, implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure all staff are rotated fairly.
- Raise any Health & Safety concerns with the HC Team Manager.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced production environment at a similar level.
- Good communication skills. Conversant with Microsoft office.
- Onsite staff carpark monitored 24/7
- Opportunity for overtime
- Company Communication App
- Access to Staff Sales
- Extra holiday after 5 years service
- Life Assurance Scheme