Grounds Maintenance / Estate Worker
A great opportunity for an experienced Groundskeeper/Gardener in the Worcestershire area .
Candidates must have good practical skills in all areas of garden maintenance, with a good eye for detail. Good plant knowledge and understanding of correct horticultural practices is essential. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering high quality workmanship. It is also important that you have good communication skills, combined with a pro-active and flexible approach to your duties.
This role will be from 8am-16:30, Monday to Friday , however flexibility is possible for the right candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Undertaking all grounds maintenance
- Horticultural and related tasks within the designated site to the required specifications and quality standards.
- Grass cutting (ride on, pedestrian and strimming)
- Hedge Cutting.
- Shrub bed maintenance.
- Leaf collection.
- Ability to drive various plant machinery
- Conducting relevant preventive maintenance checks of machinery provided for the undertaking of ground maintenance.
- Bring forward ideas and improvements for the estate.
- Must be able to manage their time constructively and efficiently.
- A full, driving licence will be required.
- Full time:40 hours per week