Position: Multi-Skilled Carpenter/ Kitchen Fitter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26K to £30K D.O.E. (Overtime rates would be negotiated) CIS equivalent £152 - £170 per day
Benefits: A company vehicle and fuel card will be provided
This is not on a subcontractor basis, this is for direct employment.
Ferris UK Ltd specialise in insurance claim repairs, maintenance and facilities management, building and electrical works. Due to continued expansion, they have a vacancy for a Multi-Skilled Carpenter to work mainly on domestic repairs and refurbishments within the insurance industry.
The Role – Multi-Skilled Carpenter/ Kitchen Fitter
- Working to reinstate homes after suffering flood, fire and accidental damage
- A customer-facing role which requires effective communication skills and understanding of how to treat customers fairly
- Predominantly south midlands based, within a 70 mile radius of Redditch
The Candidate – Multi-Skilled Carpenter/ Kitchen Fitter
- At least 5 years Carpentry experience
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Skills will include kitchen fitting, hanging doors, laying laminate flooring, skirting and architraves
- Tiling skills are beneficial but not necessary.
- Alternative trade knowledge such as that of a Plumber, Plasterer, Tiler, Decorator, Roofer or Brick Layer would beneficial but not necessary
- Experience working within the insurance industry would be an advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.