Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Location: Grand Central (Birmingham)
Contract: Temporary ongoing - no fixed end date
Rotating shifts - 9-5 Monday to Sunday (working 5 days out of 7)
£12-13 per hour
As a Brand Ambassador, you will represent our client and promote their products or services to the public. You will be the face of the brand and will play a crucial role in building brand awareness and driving customer engagement.
• Serve as the primary point of contact between our brand and the target audience. Actively engage with consumers to create a positive brand experience.
• Showcase our products or services in a compelling and informative manner. Educate consumers about product features, benefits, and unique selling points.
• Participate in promotional events, trade shows, and experiential marketing campaigns to attract potential customers and generate leads.
• Gather feedback from consumers and provide insights to the marketing team regarding product preferences, market trends, and competitive analysis.
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify sales opportunities and support lead generation efforts. Provide product demonstrations and facilitate sales transactions as needed.
• Ensure adherence to brand guidelines and standards in all promotional activities and communications to maintain brand consistency and integrity.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and outgoing personality with a passion for sales and marketing.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends as needed.
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, or customer service is preferred.
We invest in our people and provide excellent rewards and perks. Experience in recruitment is not necessarily a must-have. The right attitude is what matters most. Find out more…
We work closely with all our customers, the police and other organisations to ensure we identify and protect people who may be being exploited and/or trafficked. Find out more…
Staffing & Recruitment solutions across the UK.
Every year we recruit and provide thousands of first-rate, productive workers to over 700 businesses – from SMEs to PLCs – covering a wide variety of positions from manual handling to C-Suite level.
Find out more
Industrial & Warehouse
For all your Warehouse & Factory roles including: Warehouse Operatives, Pickers & Packers, Assembly Operatives, General Labour, FLT drivers etc…
Driving & Logistics
For all your Driving roles including: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5 tonne, van drivers, delivery drivers etc…
Manufacturing & Engineering
For all your Manufacturing roles including: Welders, Press Brake Operators, Paint Sprayers, Mechanical Assemblers, CNC Operators etc…
For Food Manufacturing roles including: Production Operatives, Food Packers, Filling Operatives, Machine Operators, Quality Supervisors etc…
For Professional roles inc: Accounts & Finance, Call Centre, Customer Service, Legal, HR, Manufacturing, Engineers, Quality, Sales, Supply Chain etc…
Fill and flex your workforce almost instantly with daily demand…
Combine Flexible Temp Staffing with a dedicated WF account team onsite…
Recruit perm staff at a flat-fee per-hire, with staged payments for reduced risk…
Hiring power to make your recruiting easier, quicker and cost (much!) less…
Search, Retained and Contingent recruitment for first-class hires at all levels…
Can-do workforce solutions. For whatever happens.
Our mission is to deliver real, demonstrable cost savings to employers while ensuring you always have the quantity and quality of staff you need at any one time – from a single individual to hundreds of people.
Find out more
See what other employers say about working with Workforce…
You can expect the highest level of results AND customer service…
Avoid staff downtime by letting us help new starts hit the ground running…
Our online training courses that boost your workforce productivity…
Total workforce management. Zero aggravation.
Fill and flex your shifts in seconds using our unique “Staffing Platform” recruitment tech and “Shftr” our integrated mobile app for workers. Managing every aspect of your workforce has never been so easy.
Find out more
It'll be ready in a jiffy...