Avonmouth / Gloucester
Applicants must be flexible to work in Avonmouth or Gloucester depot.
Monday - Friday 8am -4pm
Ideally, we’re looking for a confident and practical assistant with experience in an administration assistant role, who can absorb data from multiple sources. As the Workshop Administrator, you will work closely with the Fleet Administrator and Workshop Coordinator to assist with the general administration of the workshop and vehicles. The Garage Administrator will perform a variety of duties to assist the team. We are looking for a multitasker with great organisational skills.
Full training will be provided, however experience in a similar role will be beneficial.
- Attend Outstanding inspections Teams call @ 08.30am.
- Update the Depot DOR report daily by 10:00am.
- Send daily VOR reports and Off Roads.
- Attend Daily DOR meetings when garage manager unable to attend.
- Scan , upload all paperwork to Share point, File originals in relevant files in filling cabinets.
- Update the Outstanding inspection/Mot and HET checks Teams sheets.
- Email relevant garage if a Trailer inspection has been completed on their behalf with paperwork.
- Update Defect log including ACCI costs tab and bars and cups.
- Update KPI sheets and Monitor costs and spend against budget also that they match DOR figures.
- Update the Digital maintenance planner, inc Mot, Road tax, Tacho, Loler, F Gas and fridge expiry dates and Tank Calibrations..
- Ensure wheel torque folders are up to date, Paper and electronic
- Book in F Gas , Loler + Mots, Chase vehicles, trailers to ensure they have been caught..
- Plan + Book Mot tests, flat across the weeks and months.
- Plan next week’s work with Co-ordinator + inform transport flat across the week.
- Liaise with Co-ordinator of ordering parts and stock checks, coding correctly and raising P/O’s.
- Liaise with transport department to ensure asset requirements for the business are fulfilled.
- Be aware of and ensure that all legal obligations are met and maintained including Health & Safety and environmental.
- Attend Health and safety monthly meetings when garage manager unable to attend.
- 1st approvals of invoices, checking amounts against budgets and challenging high costs etc.
- Ensure all Hire vehicles with R+M are serviced/Mot’d and with the correct service provider and chase all external work for completion and collection.
- Ensure all 3rd party related work is captured and charged back.
- Ensure contractors sign in and Permits raised etc.
- Ensure all waste is on file including fridge gas usage.
As the Workshop Administrator, you will have:
- The tenacity and ability to see queries and tasks through to completion.
- Excellent attention to detail and first-rate organisation skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise a busy/changing workload in a fast-paced office setting.
- A practical ability to understand information and good IT/PC literacy, especially in relation to MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Adaptability is something that will need to be taken on board in the ever-changing work environment.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the experience to suit. Please apply today for a call.