Job Title: MIG Fabricator
Pay: £13.00-£15.00 DOE
Hours: Monday to Thursday 6.30am to 4.45pm (30 minute un-paid break)
You will be joining a busy and long-established engineering business specializing in the design and manufacture of tube manipulation, flat bed laser cutting and press brake for the manufacturing sector.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working under pressure, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Trained within an environment of Fabrication and Manufacturing would be advantageous.
A sound knowledge of MIG & TIG welding, cutting, grinding, fabrication and the fitting of bespoke components
We are looking for an experienced production MIG / TIG welder to manufacture our heavy gauge assemblies for the construction industries. We are looking for a hardworking, reliable individual who can help us to continually progress as a company.
Applicants will need to demonstrate relevant welding experience and a weld test will be conducted as part of the interview for selected candidates.
If you have an enthusiasm, drive and dedication to deliver technically challenging projects this is the role for you.
1. Read and interpret engineering drawings.·
2. Organize and check kits of parts before proceeding to weld
3. Tacking components together in jigs according to drawing
4. Fully weld components and remove splatter ready for inspection
5. Report quality non-conformances with component parts and jigs
6. Record production information on booking system.
7. Look for development opportunities within the Welding Department
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Experience in MIG & TIG Welding, preferably within the engineering sector.
2. The successful candidate must be comfortable working under pressure, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
3. Trained within a Heavy Plant environment would be advantageous.
4. Able to read and understand Engineering drawings
5. The ability to work well within a team environment
6. Self-motivated and solutions driven
7. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
8. Must be adaptable to change and have the ability / desire to make a difference, a "Will Do" attitude.
9. Ability to maintain the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the successful performance of all assigned responsibilities.
1. Good attention to detail
2. Problem Solving
3. Technical knowledge and practical knowledge associated to MIG Welding
39 hours per week (4 days per week).
Monday to Thursday 6.30am to 4.45pm (30 minute un-paid break)
Salary: £13.00 to £15.00 per hour
Reporting to the Welding Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
We invest in our people and provide excellent rewards and perks. Experience in recruitment is not necessarily a must-have. The right attitude is what matters most. Find out more…
We work closely with all our customers, the police and other organisations to ensure we identify and protect people who may be being exploited and/or trafficked. Find out more…
Staffing & Recruitment solutions across the UK.
Every year we recruit and provide thousands of first-rate, productive workers to over 700 businesses – from SMEs to PLCs – covering a wide variety of positions from manual handling to C-Suite level.
Find out more
Industrial & Warehouse
For all your Warehouse & Factory roles including: Warehouse Operatives, Pickers & Packers, Assembly Operatives, General Labour, FLT drivers etc…
Driving & Logistics
For all your Driving roles including: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5 tonne, van drivers, delivery drivers etc…
Manufacturing & Engineering
For all your Manufacturing roles including: Welders, Press Brake Operators, Paint Sprayers, Mechanical Assemblers, CNC Operators etc…
For Food Manufacturing roles including: Production Operatives, Food Packers, Filling Operatives, Machine Operators, Quality Supervisors etc…
For Professional roles inc: Accounts & Finance, Call Centre, Customer Service, Legal, HR, Manufacturing, Engineers, Quality, Sales, Supply Chain etc…
Fill and flex your workforce almost instantly with daily demand…
Combine Flexible Temp Staffing with a dedicated WF account team onsite…
Recruit perm staff at a flat-fee per-hire, with staged payments for reduced risk…
Hiring power to make your recruiting easier, quicker and cost (much!) less…
Search, Retained and Contingent recruitment for first-class hires at all levels…
Can-do workforce solutions. For whatever happens.
Our mission is to deliver real, demonstrable cost savings to employers while ensuring you always have the quantity and quality of staff you need at any one time – from a single individual to hundreds of people.
Find out more
See what other employers say about working with Workforce…
You can expect the highest level of results AND customer service…
Avoid staff downtime by letting us help new starts hit the ground running…
Our online training courses that boost your workforce productivity…
Total workforce management. Zero aggravation.
Fill and flex your shifts in seconds using our unique “Staffing Platform” recruitment tech and “Shftr” our integrated mobile app for workers. Managing every aspect of your workforce has never been so easy.
Find out more
It'll be ready in a jiffy...