Transport Coordinator Days
Transport Coordinator Days - Normanton
Salary £31,282.50 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a full time Coordinator Days on 4on4off 06:00 - 18:00 for our busy depot in Normanton
This is a full time permanent vacancy with immediate start for the successful candidate.
Your tasks would include:
- Responsible for the daily driver brief and debrief and ensure all improvement opportunities all identified and implemented through PMS (driver performance improvements)
- Promote and Embed the Muller safety culture through the use of STAR cards and conduct safety sweeps and fully support all accident / incident investigations
- Responsible for maintaining the site Run folder ensuring all run changes are communicated
- Responsible for following the Breakdown management and recovery procedures for all MMI vehicles
- Control site assets (GKNs, trolleys, hand held)
- Drive Operational Excellence improvement opportunities and take action to implement to tracked initiatives.
- Build a thorough understanding of all work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and ensure they are adhered to
- Responsible for service level reporting including customer service and shorts and late reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all resource allocation is in place and checked and reviewed regular and all changes communicated making sure all drivers comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Take ownership of the site fuel master key and track all usage.
- Ensure working with the garage function that all vehicle servicing co ordination is carried out
- Responsible for the Daily Tacho Master management system ensuring all drivers comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for all trailer checks including temperature and carry out regular audits
- Responsible for all cross dock management
- Ensure regular AS400 housekeeping
- Display and promotes MMI behaviours
- 3PL management
Your development journey would include:
- Müller Induction
- IBL Induction
- Müller Excellence Introduction
- Müller Excellence Problem Solving
- Müller Excellence PMS
- Müller Leadership
- Müller People Essentials
- Müller Delivering Financial Value
- Stage 3 Assessor
- CPC National holder (Transport only)
- Accident / Incident investigation
- 10% yearly bonus.
- X2 Life Assurance.
- 33 days annual holiday inc b/hols
- Company Pension.
- Access to the Müller Rewards discount scheme offering over 800 discounts online and in-store and the potential to make savings across grocery and clothes shopping, holidays, insurance, gifts and more
- Be provided with a free corporate uniform
- Free onsite secured colleague car parking
- Training provided
If this role is of interest to you, and you feel your experience suits the vacancy, please apply.